Join brainwave entrainment artist Nadja Lind and CEO John Dupuy in conversation about re-enchantment, the art of letting go, the alchemy of practice, the need to be aware of what it is we want to change, Nadja’s latest release with iAwake, Re-enchantment: The End of the Exile, and more in this warm-hearted 30-minute dialogue.
Besides being a brilliant brainwave entrainment developer with a very intriguing and distinctive style, favoring ambient drone sounds plus binaural beats, Nadja is also a certified Energy Medicine Therapist, a specialist in Pain Relief Therapy, and a certified Yoga Trainer. She and John Dupuy have been friends a long time and their mutual respect and fondness for each other and shared insights into the process of healing illuminate their conversations together.
Here, they discuss:
- The inspiration behind Re-enchantment: Why the calm drone? 2:25
- The targeted brainwave states: delta, alpha, theta. 4:05
- Every time you listen, it’s going to be different. (“You can’t step in the same river twice.”) 5:50
- The alchemical process of practice. 7:35
- The importance of focusing on what you want instead of what you don’t want. 10:58
- What does The End of the Exile refer to? 14:15
- What is re-enchantment? A reason to be alive! 15:43
- Connecting to our innate healing capacity. 18:54
- When everything moves into a state of flow. 21:32
- Nadja’s recommendations for listening to different frequencies. 26:16
Nadja Lind has been creating (and using) binaural beat ambient meditations since 2011, producing electronic music since 2004, and DJ-ing since 2003. Her other iAwake creations include Heaven and Earth, Refuge, BE, Theta Joy, Strong Medicine, Purrfound Meditation, Turning In Ambient Meditations, and Workout Ecstasy Volumes I and II.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Recovery, Integral Transformative Practice, and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s blog manager. John introduced Heidi to Integral practice and sound tech-enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. She can be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.