Access to all of your previous, present and future iAwake purchases...
This is an app dedicated to your practice. You can use it as you already use your tracks: for meditation, focus while working, healing, relaxation, etc.
What this app WILL do:
- Give you easy access to all your purchased tracks
- Create playlists
- Bluetooth picker (way to choose which bluetooth device to listen to)
- Provide info about the tracks
- Link to curated blog posts
- Basic FAQs
What this app will NOT do:
- You can’t purchase tracks on the app - you need to go to the website.
- You can’t bring the tracks into another media player on the device - all tracks are located within the app.
App Best Practices:
- Make sure all the tracks you’ve purchases are on the app. If there are some missing, perhaps you used a different email to purchase them, or acquired them in some other way. Contact [email protected]
iawaketechnologies.com for help.
- Download into the app all the ones you know you want to listen to – or all of them if you have plenty of memory. When you are flying or in poor coverage areas you'll always have your tracks. You can download and “undownload” easily – the download icon and cloud icon on the track tell you what’s downloaded and what is not.
- When listening it’s best to listen to downloaded versions when possible, rather than streaming, as the experience will be more reliable.
- Create playlists for when you want to meditate, relax, work, study, exercise. You can learn more about playlists here.
- Try looping a track or a program or a playlist. Looping instructions here.
So please go download the new iAwake App, start listening and tell us what you think!
The iAwake Team