Access to all of your previous, present and future iAwake purchases...
This is an app dedicated to your practice. You can use it in the way that you already use your tracks: for meditation, focus while working, healing, relaxation, and other such uses.
What this app WILL do:
- Give you easy access to all your purchased tracks
- Create playlists
- Bluetooth picker (a way to choose which Bluetooth device to listen to)
- Provide information about the tracks
- Link to curated blog posts
- Basic FAQs
What this app will NOT do:
- You can’t purchase tracks on the app - you need to go to the website.
- You can’t bring the tracks into another media player on the device - all tracks are located within the app.
App Best Practices:
- Make sure all the tracks that you've purchased are on the app. If there are some missing, perhaps you used a different email to purchase them, or acquired them in some other way. Contact [email protected]
iawaketechnologies.com for help.
- Download into the app all the ones you know you want to listen to – or all of them if you have plenty of memory. When you are flying or in poor coverage areas, you'll always have your tracks. You can download and “undownload” easily – the download icon and cloud icon on the track tell you what’s downloaded and what is not.
- When listening, it’s best to listen to downloaded versions when possible, rather than streaming, as the experience will be more reliable.
- Create playlists for when you want to meditate, relax, work, study, exercise. You can learn more about playlists here.
- Try looping a track or a program or a playlist. Looping instructions here.
- For even more app information, check out the iAwake App FAQs.
So please go download the new iAwake App, start listening, and tell us what you think!
The iAwake Team