iAwake’s Hu Grace: An Interview with Samuel Törnqvist
John Dupuy and Douglas Prater talk to Samuel Törnqvist, composer, producer, music teacher, and the initiative genius behind iAwake’s latest: Hu Grace: Contemplative Voices for the Inner Journey.
In this interview, discover:
- Samuel’s background and how he came to be involved in creating transformative sound and using human voice in this way.
- Group work while chanting hu (or huu) in the Diamond Approach inspired Samuel to create Hu Grace.
- Hu Grace – a great tool to explore individual and group mysticism, the actual lived experience of divinity, beauty, stillness, and holy reverence.
- Surprising Christian-inspired imagery emerged from the development of Hu Grace
- Music found in blues, spiritual, and gospel, and singing them together can be a great catalyst for healing.
- Experiencing the Divine through contemplative prayer and some exploration of The 1-2-3 of God.
- Doug Prater’s process of adding brainwave entrainment to Hu Grace.
- Bringing back true mysticism and real connection to religions.
- How to use Hu Grace.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Recovery, Integral Transformative Practice, and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
Samuel Törnqvist creates emotive and inspirational music, focusing mostly on orchestral and acoustic music. Born in Sweden, Sam has composed and produced music and sound for film, theater, dance companies, advertising, and musical theater. You can find out more about Sam on his website, samueltornqvist.com and at facebook.com/samthecomposer.
Douglas Prater, iAwake’s CTO, developed the entrainment for Hu Grace, and is the creator of Rainstorm Sleepwave, Infinity, Stealing Flow, and more! He is an author, meditator, fitness enthusiast, and musician who holds a degree in Music: Sound Recording Technology from Texas State University. He is committed to the art of deep practice in every area of life.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.