Journeying to the Depths of our Soul
How do we connect with our soul? How can we be true to our deepest selves? Master hypnotherapist Joseph Kao has created a transformational program called Journey to the Depths of the Soul to help us awaken to who we really are and what we are here to do.
Join Joe, iAwake’s CEO John Dupuy, and fellow brainwave entrainment artist Douglas Prater in this in-depth conversation about how a guided meditation with dynamic brain entrainment sound technology can support a profound interior journey and help you rediscover your soul.
In this conversation, Joe, John, and Doug talk about:
- Our soul’s quality of uniqueness
- Where to start to rediscover your soul?
- Opening to a more present, embodied, grounded sense of being alive
- Which brainwave states/frequencies best support this inner journey?
- Hypnogogic states can free us from our usual, habitual rigidity.
- The need for clarity and seeing ourselves objectively from the outside
- Bursts of gamma, offset frequencies, and layered soundscapes help carry this program forward to foster true, transformative change.
- How to use these tracks: take your time. Treat it as a ritual.
- Committing to change, to living your life with soul
“Beautiful soundscape and voice, transporting me to another realm.” — Paul Ennemoser, www.ki-mo.org
Joseph Kao, creator of the very popular Profound Releasing, Profound Renewal, Sound Asleep, and Journey to the Center of the Self is a hypnotherapist and solution-focused therapist with a private practice in London and Cambridge, UK. Joe has been fascinated by philosophy, meditation, and brainwave entrainment technology since he was a teenager, and he’s had a daily meditation practice since 1998.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Recovery, Integral Transformative Practice, and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
Douglas Prater is the creator of iAwake’s Stealing Flow, Infinity, Rainstorm Sleepwave, and more! He is an author, meditator, fitness enthusiast, and musician who holds a degree in Music: Sound Recording Technology from Texas State University. Doug is committed to the art of deep practice in every area of life.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s blog manager. John introduced Heidi to Integral practice and brainwave entrainment enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. She can be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.