Journey to the Depths of the Soul, created by iAwake developer, psychotherapist, and master hypnotherapist Joseph Kao, is a step-by-step system for coming back to your true nature, and for rediscovering your calling in life.
At the core of this program are three, profoundly deep guided meditations, supported by a gentle but powerful matrix of brainwave entrainment frequencies, artfully interwoven with the music and nature sounds.
These precisely-calculated, rhythmic sound pulses are designed to evoke deeply relaxing theta brainwaves, in combination with bursts of clarifying gamma waves.
Each of these tracks serves a different purpose, from attuning to what calls to you most in this life, to clearing out negative programming from the past, to living true to your unique soul path.
There are also three music-only tracks with the same brainwave entrainment technology which guide you into the very deepest levels of theta. These can be used to extend your meditations, or for doing self-guided inner work.
The Heart of the Journey to the Depths of the Soul [03:55]
Journey to the Depths of the Soul can help you to:
- Dive into a deeply absorbed, centered state of inner knowingness
- Discover the profound, embodied connection you have with your soul, that's always present in every moment
- Feel a renewed sense of meaning, purpose, and inner fire
- Experience fresh insights and spontaneous epiphanies
- Release negative programming from the past
- Make important decisions with greater clarity and intuitive wisdom
- Live your life with more boldness, authenticity, and courage
You can use Journey to the Depths of the Soul:
- to find the meaning for your life
- to create a soul retreat at home or in a retreat setting
- as a daily centering tool to accomplish your deepest goals
- as a guide to re-engage your creativity and motivation and courage for what really matters
- as a tool to re-orient to your life purpose
- to activate or reactivate your innate intuition and insight
- to regain clarity and focus when the path has become muddy and weary
Raves from our Beta Testers
“Beautiful soundscape and voice, transporting me to another realm.”
– Paul Ennemoser, www.ki-mo.org
“I lost my sense of time. Felt like I'd connected with the Unified Field.”
– Dean Murphy
“Stillness and calm beyond anything I've experienced before.”
“I felt like Soul was breathing and present throughout the days I listened to these tracks.”
“I found working with these tracks profound, gentle, calming, and relaxing.”
“Joe's choice of words, cadence, and tone are the most effective I've come across.”
“I feel these tracks are engaging me in an inquiry that is deep and significant.”
– Gregory Skyles
Interview with Joseph Kao about Journey to the Depths of the Soul [46:01]