Judith Pennington, internationally published journalist, author, singer, founder of the Institute for the Awakened Mind, and expert on EEG biofeedback meditation for conscious evolution, has created, together with Leigh Spusta, a new guided meditation program for iAwake called In, Out & Through: The Experiential Wisdom of Anna Wise.
Here, Judith is in conversation with John Dupuy, CEO of iAwake Technologies, to talk about In, Out & Through Vol. I, the legacy of Anna Wise, “landmarks,” and how to use In, Out & Through most effectively.
In this conversation, Judith and John discuss:
- Judith Pennington’s background
- iAwake’s first collaboration with Judith using the Mind Mirror
- the story behind the development of In, Out & Through Vol. I and the 40 years of EEG research (by the late Anna Wise) that culminated in creating these guided meditations, also their use at Esalen Institute’s retreats
- moving from personal self into transcendent awareness with Expansion of the Self
- Anna Wise’s presence today, not just in the field of spirituality and EEG research, but also in iAwake Technologies’ work
- “landmark” explained and how to access this felt state in the beginning of Gathering Healing Energy
- uses of In, Out & Through, especially for those struggling with trauma, grief, and loss.
In, Out & Through: The Experiential Wisdom of Anna Wise is now available.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Recovery, Integral Transformative Practice, and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
Judith Pennington is an internationally published journalist, author, singer, and world authority on EEG and the Awakened Mind of meditation and life mastery. She is the author of two books on meditation and consciousness and the composer of seven guided meditation CDs. She teaches all over the world and publishes three free e-newsletters through her personal outreach, Eagle Life Communications.