The arousal of the life force and union are some of the ways Judith Pennington describes the fascinating energy of kundalini in this 5-minute video clip. Here, Judith, world expert on brain waves, meditation, and the Awakened Mind, in conversation with iAwake’s CEO, John Dupuy, explains just what kundalini is in elegant, simple terms we can all understand. Find out how the arousal of the subtle energy of kundalini can benefit you and those you love.
In this video, Judith discusses:
- How subtle energies arouse in the quiet of meditation.
- That meditation generates increasing awareness.
- By clearing our minds, we become aware of the subtle energies.
- Cultivating this awareness, we attain higher perspectives.
- We begin to understand we are all an energy force.
- We can arouse kundalini energy to benefit spontaneous healing.
- We become aware we are part of everything…that we are everything.
- We are much greater than we ever knew.
To experience a bit of what Judith is talking about, check out a sample of Kundalini: The Energy of Awakening, a guided kundalini meditation read by Judith Pennington and written by the celebrated author of Awakening the Mind: Harnessing the Power of Your Brainwaves, Anna Wise.
Judith Pennington is an internationally published journalist, author, singer, and world authority on EEG and the Awakened Mind of meditation and life mastery. She is the author of two books on meditation and consciousness and the composer of seven guided meditation CDs. She teaches all over the world and publishes three free e-newsletters through her personal outreach, Eagle Life Communications.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire on the subjects of Integral Recovery, Integral Transformative Practice, and the use of brainwave entrainment technology to deepen one’s meditation practice and in the treatment of addiction, depression, and PTSD.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s blog manager. John introduced Heidi to Integral practice and brainwave entrainment enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. She can be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.