This week John discusses:
• John starts off with an electric blues version of Stormy Monday, per request from the group the week before.
• Practice: work your body, emotions/mind… shadow, spiritual
• Integral Recovery (& upcoming podcast)
• “One question I have is what are practitioner’s experiences who have adapted to the 3rd tier on PMP 3.0? When I resumed the program I had many experiences just going back to the second tier. Can’t imagine the 3rd, or the 3rd tiers for GHG and epsilon.”
• “I’m also super excited by the source aligned stuff and the idea of video entrainment synced with sound entrainment as vision and hearing are human’s two dominant senses.”
• “I’m using PMP version 2, and am using tier 3 on this. Is it a lot different than the newest version of PMP? PMP has not rocked me that much, just calm and deep.”
• “I had an experience the other day of “flipping out” of my ego shell and directly experiencing pure, calm awareness.”
Source Aligned – Minghao Xu (Visual Entrainment)
Disclaimer: The user of these iAwake Technologies products, hereby referred to as iAwake products, agrees that this software is designed solely for self- improvement, learning, aid in motivation, relaxation, and experimentation. These iAwake products are not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. No medical claims are intended, expressed or implied.
This video may generate some of its revenue through affiliate marketing, and while the information contained in this video is for general information purposes only, it is also intended to promote specific products and services that MAY pay us a percentage of each sale they make through individuals that have followed our links and recommendations.
© 2017 iAwake Technologies, LLC