John explores flow states, Stealing Fire, answers questions about long-term PMP3 use, is it cheating, etc.
Themes from this call:
- Flow States
- Doug Prater Joins the call
- Is it cheating?
- How do you use iAwake tracks at work?
- I spent over a decade doing dozens and dozens of psycho-meditative-somatic practices with intense effort. Something in me keeps feeling that this work should be hard still and I shouldn’t just be given deep states without intense effort on my part. I believe that this work must me democratized so that humanity doesn’t destroy itself, but personally I can’t shake this feeling that I should just be able to do it all on my own.
- i think this was already addressed, but here goes…i have been using pmp again for a couple of weeks with a variety of positive results, particularly in the area of fatigue..i have been on disability for multiple sclerosis for seven years and pervasive fatigue is my most debilitating symptom….so i have been thinking of adding the deep delta track, should i be concerned about the slightly higher delta frequencies in hat track stepping on the results of the pmp?
- Is anyone finished with the pmp? how long did it take?
- What happens when you adapt to the 3rd tier tracks?
- Do you use iAwake tracks to support you when you work? And if so, which ones and how?
- HUGE thanks for pointing us to Tom Bilyou’s interview with Jamie Wheal.. Time-bending.:)
Disclaimer: The user of these iAwake Technologies products, hereby referred to as iAwake products, agrees that this software is designed solely for self- improvement, learning, aid in motivation, relaxation, and experimentation. These iAwake products are not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. No medical claims are intended, expressed or implied.
This video may generate some of its revenue through affiliate marketing, and while the information contained in this video is for general information purposes only, it is also intended to promote specific products and services that MAY pay us a percentage of each sale they make through individuals that have followed our links and recommendations.
© 2017 iAwake Technologies, LLC