PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
Basic Strategy for the “Releasing” Tracks
- Use them whenever you are feeling PMP is “pushing” you a bit too much. Their use is generally meant to be as an alternative to the main meditation tracks. So, when you are not using the main meditation tracks, you can use the Release tracks.
- Generally speaking, when you reach a consistent sense of overwhelm that lasts for several days, it is time to switch to the Release tracks for at least one to three weeks, after which time you may resume using the main meditation tracks.
- Allow your intuition to guide you in this process.
- If you are not experiencing any overwhelm but desire an additional half-hour or hour-long meditation in addition to the main meditation tracks, you may use the Release tracks as a second meditation. For example, you might listen to the main meditation tracks in the morning, and listen to the Release tracks as a meditation in the evening. We do, however, ask you to not overdo it, as such a schedule could possibly deliver more stimulation than you are easily able to integrate.
- Listen to them in the same meditative posture that you would the main meditation tracks.
- The deep sense of bliss and renewal will be immediate after listening, but they will also grow over a period of days during your use, especially as you relax into releasing.
- Accompanying the immediate sense of renewal will also be a deeper awareness of the pertinent issues you need to release. You will sense them as a kind of tension, anxiety and resistance somewhere in the background of the bliss. Rest assured that this is a VERY positive sign, because you are now perfectly poised to simply let these resistances go. Instructions and guidelines for facilitating such release are included below.
- You will find that the deepened sense of joy and bliss will actually embolden you to relax more deeply into the root of the resistances that are beginning to surface. And as you do so quite naturally, your sense of bliss, renewal and optimism will effortlessly blossom of themselves over a period of days. You just keep getting happier and happier, and life begins to flow. It is also helpful to be mindful of letting go of the bliss as it arises. The more you let go of whatever arises (even bliss), the more blissful and light you will feel, until you eventually release into a profound sense of peace and equanimity.