After each session, allow 1-5 minutes to ease back into your daily routine. Be sure to anchor your deepened awareness in your mind by consciously observing and feeling it in your body.
Be sure to drink at least one glass of water before and 1 glass after your sessions. Brainwave entrainment increases blood flow to the brain, and drinking plenty of water helps your brain rid itself of waste by-products.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
- I can’t download the demo.
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?