iAwake Technologies offers a wealth of support for PMP practitioners – most links can be found under the Support tab at iAwakeTechnologies.com
(this is a closed facebook group open to iAwake users – its very active and is even searchable:
Join us live via phone, skype, webcast every week to ask questions, make comments, be inspired.
Webpages full of information
Email Support: [email protected]
We have YEARS of our weekly calls archived here : )
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
- I can’t download the demo.
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?