Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
Before you begin listening to any of the iAwake tracks, please make sure to read our User eManuals beforehand.Our User eManuals are full of information about this new, unique wave of meditation technology and how to optimally apply it.
You will find in this FAQ section a robust collection of information that we update regularly. If you don’t see something we should add, please shoot us an email at [email protected] and let us know.
Thank you for joining us on this journey of discovery. Enjoy!
Pam Parsons Dupuy and the iAwake Team
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
- I can’t download the demo.
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?