Begin meditating with Track 1 of Primary Meditation Tracks, Tier 1/CD1. See how you feel. For most people, this will be the place to start.
Listen to Track 1 for several days. If your body-mind system seems to be adapting well, you can go on to Track 2. Please refer to the User Manual for extensive listening schedule suggestions.
NOTE: If you find yourself having a difficult time listening to Primary Meditation Track 1, start with Releasing Meditation, Track 1.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
- I can’t download the demo tracks
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?