Because the tracks can be powerful for beginners, we recommend beginning by listening to Track 1 once daily for a day or up to three weeks. Gauge your response after the first session or two. If you feel like you are ready for more, then begin using tracks 1 & 2, gradually working up to a full hour of daily practice. Take your time.
You’ll know when you’ve hit upon the right listening schedule, because you’ll notice significant improvements in your mood, attention and overall well-being. You’ll also feel an exciting but comfortable “push” that energizes you to live at a higher level.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
- I can’t download the demo.
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?