While PMP can help the meditative and developmental process, it is vital that you learn a tried and true meditation method, as it is the inner intention to connect with your spirit (i.e., your deepest and ever-present potential) and stay connected with it consciously that makes all the difference. While neither PMP nor any brainwave entrainment system can do the inner work for you, PMP can catalyze this inner work by accelerating and deepening it far beyond what you could otherwise typically expect using traditional methods alone.
Profound Meditation Program
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?