Because PMP 3.0 represents a diverse range of brainwave patterns, carrier frequencies, biofield frequencies and overall stimulation, there are almost endless ways in which you can mix and match the tracks to create sessions that meet your needs. So, by all means, feel free to experiment – and share your results on our Facebook forum: http://www.facebook.com/groups/profoundmeditation.
Profound Meditation Program
- Profound Meditation Program 3.0 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?