We recommend use of the Releasing tracks in 2 ways:
- We recommend listening to the Primary Meditation tracks for 3 days, then every 4th day use the Releasing tracks. Some people, if they have felt a strong push using the Primary Meditation tracks, might switch out the third track with a Releasing Meditation track.
- We also recommend that you use the Releasing Meditation tracks whenever you sense the Primary Meditation Tracks may be inducing feelings of overwhelm as a consequence of personal growth. Once the overwhelm has subsided, the Primary Meditation Tracks are recommended due to their application of Advanced Carrier Frequency Technology.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?