You need to take full responsibility for your life. Understand that, your perceptions, beliefs, attachments, aversions, projections and so on are creating your experience of reality. The only way to change your experience is to accept responsibility for your experience and let go of the conscious and unconscious elements that have given rise to that experience. The key is not to blame yourself, because, even though you are responsible for your experience, you are actually creating most of it unconsciously. Genuine responsibility therefore requires humility, mercy, patience and gratitude for having the opportunity to learn from our experience and thereby change it.
Releasing Stress, Emotions, Trauma
- How does the biofield technology work to improve emotional release?
- Can iAwake be used to improve emotional processing strategies like EMDR?
- Tips on releasing
- Effortless EFT
- How can I best use PMP 3.0 to help with tension and anxiety?
- How can I speed up the emotional release process?
- I can only imagine in auditory mode—how can I maximize my results?
- How does resistance affect well-being?
- How can accepting responsibility for my experiences help me?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- Which products help with sleep problems?