It is helpful to realize that virtually all discomfort is related to resistance; and such resistance is something we are actively doing, usually unconsciously. Delving more deeply, it can be discovered that the prolonging of all disempowering states (such as depression, hopelessness, fear, jealousy, lust, etc.) arises out of a single belief: that one’s highest well being and deepest sense of fulfillment lies outside of oneself.
Releasing Stress, Emotions, Trauma
- How does the biofield technology work to improve emotional release?
- Can iAwake be used to improve emotional processing strategies like EMDR?
- Tips on releasing
- Effortless EFT
- How can I best use PMP 3.0 to help with tension and anxiety?
- How can I speed up the emotional release process?
- I can only imagine in auditory mode—how can I maximize my results?
- How does resistance affect well-being?
- How can accepting responsibility for my experiences help me?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- Which products help with sleep problems?