Your third eye is the spot between your eyes, in the center of your brow that is believed to be localized in the pituitary body and pineal gland. Siddha masters have been using attention on the third eye to naturally and safely awaken the kundalini-shakti for millennia.
Practice of Meditation
- I am new to meditation—can you give me some instruction?
- Why are the pituitary and pineal glands important to meditation?
- How should I prepare for meditation?
- Why is focusing my attention on my “third eye” beneficial?
- Now that I can focus my attention without my mind wandering during meditation, what is the next step?
- What do I do at the end of my meditation?
- What is meta-awareness?
- How does devotion figure into my meditation?
- What does self-inquiry mean?
- I’m going on a retreat—how do you recommend using PMP?
- Taking your meditations deeper
- What is the “third eye”?