The pituitary and pineal glands release hormones which increase health and healing.
Focus on this spot and imagine you’re breathing in a golden white light and life force energy through a spot in your third eye.
Inhale the energy through your third eye and down your spine, then into your heart. Imagine your heart expanding like a balloon with this gentle but powerful biofield energy.
Allow the energy to absorb any worries, beliefs, or aversions and dissolve them.
When you exhale, surrender yourself and imagine the light dissolving all resistance to growth, expanding through your body and widening your biofield of light or your aura.
Practice of Meditation
- I am new to meditation—can you give me some instruction?
- Why are the pituitary and pineal glands important to meditation?
- How should I prepare for meditation?
- Why is focusing my attention on my “third eye” beneficial?
- Now that I can focus my attention without my mind wandering during meditation, what is the next step?
- What do I do at the end of my meditation?
- What is meta-awareness?
- How does devotion figure into my meditation?
- What does self-inquiry mean?
- I’m going on a retreat—how do you recommend using PMP?
- Taking your meditations deeper
- What is the “third eye”?