I’m going on a retreat—how do you recommend using PMP?
Question: What is the maximum time limit for looping the tracks for sitting meditation? Then, say if you listen for 2 or 3 hours at a time, 2 or 3 times per day over 7-10 days, how would you work the release track into this practice? I ask because I’ve set aside my vacation to do a solitary intensive meditation retreat and would like to understand how best to utilize your program, or if you have any cautions about doing this. This would not become my regular/daily practice, just an annual or (maybe) semi-annual retreat practice. I am an experienced meditator, and I have used your 2.0 without any problems (that anyone has noticed heh heh), and would like to experiment with using your program for my retreat. Your insights and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Answer: Thanks for your great question. As a daily practice, we generally recommend listening to PMP for not more than two hours per day. However, you can feel free to experiment with longer sessions during retreats, since, as you say, the retreat will only last for several days.
Here are some creative options:
- Meditate w/ track 1, 2 and 3 of any Tier, then repeat Track 3 for as long as you like
- Meditate w/ track 1, 2 and 3 of any Tier, then follow with all of Epsilon repeated as often as you like
- Use any of the above two approaches in the morning, and meditate with all three Release tracks in the evenings
- Meditate two hours or more using either of the above approaches, followed by meditating for as long as you like with the biofield entrainment all by itself
- This is done by by simply turning the volume all the way down. The tracks will continue to emit a biofield signal, which is very helpful for meditation.
- You can amplify the biofield transmission using multiple media players: http://iawaketechnologies.com/iawake-biofield-amplify/
- Once you’ve established a strong level of meditative absorption using any of the above methods (i.e., Methods 1 through 3), meditating with the biofield transmssion is a great way to continue a strong meditation but without the heavy stimulation (which can lead to too much overwhelm) from the audio brainwave entrainment technology
- The bigger the device you play the tracks with (e.g., CD player, iPhone, or computer, which would be the biggest of these three devices), the stronger will be the biofield transmission, since the biofield signals interface with the electrical device’s electromagnetic field, thereby amplifying the biofield transmission and canceling the negative effects on human biology that normally accompany strong electromagnetic fields (EMF). The EMF, in essence, becomes a powerful carrier wave for the biofield transmission.
If at any time you feel as though you’re receiving more stimulation than feels comfortable, you can:
- Cut back on the amount of time you meditate with the audio brainwave entrainment
- Meditate with only the Release tracks daily, until you feel ready to move on
- Turn the volume all the way down and meditate with the biofield transmission only