As with physical exercise, it is important to train your brain and mind every day. Your brain and mind can serve you well, and most especially if you take care of them and train them regularly. Although PMP can help you do this in a very big way, it can’t do the inner work for you. The more you use these recordings (according to the instructions) and combine their use with your own inner work, the more positive changes you will manifest.
Profound Meditation Program
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?