5 Hz – 30,000 Hz Studio/Audiophile grade headphones with excellent reviews:
Here are some of the headphones people within the community have been recommending and finding helpful:
Inexpensive but decent reviews:
- Chopper2 by Aerial7 (5 Hz – 20,000 Hz headphones)
- Sennheiser HD 202 (18 Hz -18,000 Hz headphones)
- Ifrogz EarPollution ThrowBax (20 Hz – 20,000 Hz headphones)
- SONY (most in the 5 hz – 28,000 hz range)
SleepPhones® (for people who have trouble sleeping)
Yuni Headphones (single-sided stereo headphones for people with hearing loss in one ear)
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?