Question: If I were to purchase the CD and MP3, could I download onto multiple sources, i.e., my ipad, my laptop, my desktop, and my husband’s computer?
Answer: You are welcome to download to multiple devices that belong to you.
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?