For optimal results, we recommend that iAwake products be used with headphones that have a frequency response of 20 – 20,000 Hz.
Headphones are best, but if you want to use earbuds, make sure they are high quality (the same goes with headphones too!)
Go here to see specific recommendations.
You do not need headphones that go down to .01 Hz (for example) because it is the brain rhythm that is reached (using higher frequencies) not the pitch of the carrier tone that is delivering the brain rhythm. So, again, headphones that have a frequency response of 20 – 20,000 Hz – which is typical – are fine.
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?