You will receive an email with your download links. Just click on the links and downloading will begin. It is important to know WHERE your downloads go. Either your browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) will give you a choice about where to download your files, or they will automatically download to a folder set up in the preferences section of the browser. Sometimes you have a folder called “Downloads” and they will be stored there. If you don’t know where they went, you can search for them in your search bar.
Next, most of the files are zipped or compressed, so you will need to unzip them by double-clicking on them. After they have been unzipped, then double-click or right-click each individual track and they will transfer into your computer media player, such as iTunes. You can also go to your media player and look for the import option then find and import multiple tracks at once that way.
Ways To Solve Download Issues To Your Computer
NOTE: YOU CANNOT EASILY DOWNLOAD STRAIGHT TO YOUR IPHONE, IPAD, OTHER MOBILE DEVICES, SO FIRST DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER THEN TRANSFER THE FILES VIA A MEDIA PLAYER, LIKE ITUNES.
- Use the alternate download link provided in the email
- Download during non-peak usage times
- Restart the download
- Try a different browser – we recommend Safari, Firefox and Chrome
- Try the download over a wired, not wireless, connection.
- Turn off firewalls, antivirus software, and third-party security software
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?