For WAV files you can use computer media players including; Windows Media Player, and iTunes.
Most MP3 players will play WAV files.
For Apple Lossless (M4A) files you can use iTunes
Free Downloadable Media Players (Software)
Windows Media Player – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/products/windows-media- player
QuickTime – http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
VLC Player – http://videolan.org/
GOM Player – http://player.gomlab.com/eng/download/
Media Jukebox – http://mediajukebox.com/
KM Player – http://www.kmplayer.com
Media Monkey – http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/
RealPlayer – http://www.real.com/realplayer
Rhapsody – http://www.rhapsody.com/software
AVS Media Player – http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Media-Player.aspx
MP3/WAV Players (Hardware)
iPods from Apple (Nano, iPhones, iTouch, etc)
Have one you recommend? Email us at [email protected] and let us know so we can add it!
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?