We don’t recommend downloading straight to your iPhone/iPad because Apple does not make it easy to download music straight to your Apple device unless you go through iTunes. You will have to first download a separate app, download the files from within the app, and most importantly, you can then only access the audio files from within the app – so for most apps, you can’t create playlists or otherwise customize your listening experience.
However, if you have no other choice, here is a decent workaround. The main downside is that the tracks you download you cannot play in your main Apple iTunes player but in this app’s media player. The good news is this app has a good player. Download the free app, Documents by Readdle from the App Store. Here’s a short video (1 minute and 30 seconds) on how to use this app:
You can also use the detailed, step-by-step screenshots below:
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?