The brainwave patterns and sequences are identical and consist of:
Track 1 – Descends from beta brainwave activity to the 1 Hz delta pattern in the first 16.5 minutes, and remains at 1 Hz for the final 3.5 minutes of the track.
Track 2 – Remains at 1 Hz for the 20-min duration.
Track 3 – Drops down to 0.3 Hz (sub-delta) and remains there for the 20-min duration.
Profound Meditation Technology
- Brainwave and biofield entrainment patterns in PMP 3.0 (Primary Meditation, Releasing Meditation, Epsilon & Gamma/HyperGamma)
- Low carrier frequency
- Ever heard of this theory about 440 Hz vs. 432 Hz? If so, anything to it?
- Comparisons between PMP 3.0 and the static multi-level approach
- What are the brainwave patterns and sequences of the 3 tiers/CDs of the Primary Meditation Tracks of PMP 3.0?
- Why is it always a case of lowering the brainwaves?
- How do the biofield amplitudes progress from one CD to the next?
- How do the carrier frequencies progress through the 3 tiers/CDs of the Primary Tracks?
- A Common Misconception About Carrier Frequency in Binaural Brainwave Entrainment