Scalar waves are conceived as longitudinal waves, as are sound waves. Unlike the transversal waves of electromagnetism, which move up and down perpendicularly to the direction of propagation, longitudinal waves vibrate in line with the direction of propagation. Transversal waves can be observed in water ripples: the ripples move up and down as the overall waves move outward, such that there are two actions; one moving up and down, and the other propagating in a specific direction outward.
Technically speaking, scalar waves have magnitude but no direction, since they are imagined to be the result of two electromagnetic waves that are 180 degrees out of phase with one another, which leads to both signals being canceled out. This results in a kind of ‘pressure wave’.
Mathematical physicist James Clerk Maxwell, in his original mathematical equations concerning electromagnetism, established the theoretical existence of scalar waves. After his death, however, later physicists assumed these equations were meaningless, since scalar waves had not been empirically observed and repeatedly verified among the scientific community at large.
Vibrational, or subtle energetic research, however, has helped advance our understanding of scalar waves. One important discovery states that there are many different types of scalar waves, not just those of the electromagnetic variety. For example, there are vital scalar waves (corresponding with the vital or “qi” body), emotional scalar waves, mental scalar waves, causal scalar waves, and so forth. In essence, as far as we are aware, all “subtle” energies are made up of various types of scalar waves.
Some general properties of scalar waves (of the beneficial kind) include:
- Travel faster than the speed of light.
- Seem to transcend space and time.
- Cause the molecular structure of water to become coherently reordered.
- Positively increase immune function in mammals.
- Are involved in the formation process in nature.
Not all scalar waves, or subtle energies, are beneficial to living systems. Electromagnetism of the 60 Hz AC variety, for example, emanates a secondary longitudinal/scalar wave that is typically detrimental to living systems. iAwake’s biofield technology effectively cancels this detrimental wave and transmutes it into a beneficial wave.
Biofield (Subtle Energy) Technology
- What if I can only imagine effectively in a visual mode?
- What if I can only visualize in a kinesthetic mode?
- I can only imagine in auditory mode—how can I maximize my results?
- What IS biofield technology?
- What is your biofield method?
- How far does the biofield extend out from the player?
- When playing several biofield tracks, is it better to play the same track or mix with other tracks?
- How does iAwake measure and verify the effects of the biofield technology?
- What are scalar waves?
- Can you overlay and amplify the effects of various different biofield tracks?