The field created by the iAwake tracks depends upon the device you’re using to play the tracks; the bigger the device’s electromagnetic field (EMF), the bigger will be the radius of the field emitted by the tracks.
The field emitted by the tracks interfaces with the EMF of the playing device, effectively converting the EMF into a carrier for the biofield technology, as well as diminishing the negative effects of the EMF on living systems. The radius of the field also depends on how many tracks you are playing simultaneously (as in this biofield amplification method: https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/iawake-biofield-amplify).
For tracks released starting 2013, playing 1 biofield track:
- On laptop – Minimum 6 ft diameter – 3 ft radius
- On PC/Mac Tower Computer – Minimum 40 ft diameter – 20 ft radius
- On smartphones – A minimum of 50 ft diameter – 25 ft radius
Pre 2013, playing 1 biofield track:
- On laptop – Minimum 2 ft diameter
- On PC/Mac Tower Computer – Minimum 10 ft diameter
- On smartphones – A minimum of 15 ft diameter
NOTE: 1) The larger the EMF radiation of the playing device, the larger will be the field diameter of the biofield signals, since the biofield signals transform the EMF into a safe carrier for the biofield technology. And because the EMF radiation differs from one computer manufacturer and model to another, the resulting biofield diameters will also vary. 2) Opening any biofield track on more the one media player on a computer, will extend the field diameter of the biofield signals.
Biofield (Subtle Energy) Technology
- What if I can only imagine effectively in a visual mode?
- What if I can only visualize in a kinesthetic mode?
- I can only imagine in auditory mode—how can I maximize my results?
- What IS biofield technology?
- What is your biofield method?
- How far does the biofield extend out from the player?
- When playing several biofield tracks, is it better to play the same track or mix with other tracks?
- How does iAwake measure and verify the effects of the biofield technology?
- What are scalar waves?
- Can you overlay and amplify the effects of various different biofield tracks?