iAwake App Best Practices
- Make sure all the tracks you’ve purchases are on the app. If there are some missing, perhaps you used a different email to purchase some, or acquired them in some other way. Contact [email protected] for help.
- Download into the app all the ones you know you want to listen to – or all of them if you have plenty of memory. You can download and “undownload” easily – the download icon and cloud icon on the track tell you what’s downloaded and what is not.
- When listening it’s best to listen to downloaded versions when possible, rather than streaming, as the experience will be more reliable.
- Create playlists for when you want to meditate, relax, work, study, exercise. You can learn more about playlists here.
- Try looping a track or a program or a playlist. Looping instructions here.
- More to come : )