If you have verified your email and don’t see tracks you’ve purchased on the app, it’s most likely because you used another email address to purchase some of the tracks. Contact [email protected] and provide your alternate email addresses so we can re-assign them to the main email you want to use to log in to your app. Please specify which email address you want to be the dedicated email for your purchases.
iAwake App 2.0
- How do I access tracks I have purchased on the iAwake App?
- iAwake App Best Practices
- Can I purchase tracks on the iAwake App?
- Can I listen to the tracks on the App offline? On an airplane?
- How do I create playlists on the App?
- How do I loop tracks on the App?
- How do I select the correct bluetooth device to listen with?
- How do I report a problem with the App?
- Can I download the iAwake App to multiple devices?
- How do I clear my cache/local storage on the App?
- Requires iOS 11 and higher for the iAwake App’s Apple Devices