Absolutely. We actually recommend that you download the tracks, rather than streaming them. That way if you need to listen to them offline (without a good connection) they are right on your device. Also, listening from the download function insures the track will play solidly and not stutter due to wifi/streaming issues.
To download the complete program to your phone, go into the program and simply click the little cloud with a down arrow:
To download individual tracks of a program, go into the program and swipe left on a track to see the options: You will know the download has started when you see the gray circle slowly turning to white.
Remember that each album could be several hundred MBs in size; hence, it may take some time to download depending on your internet speed.
iAwake App 2.0
- How do I access tracks I have purchased on the iAwake App?
- iAwake App Best Practices
- Can I purchase tracks on the iAwake App?
- Can I listen to the tracks on the App offline? On an airplane?
- How do I create playlists on the App?
- How do I loop tracks on the App?
- How do I select the correct bluetooth device to listen with?
- How do I report a problem with the App?
- Can I download the iAwake App to multiple devices?
- How do I clear my cache/local storage on the App?
- Requires iOS 11 and higher for the iAwake App’s Apple Devices