Below you will find
iAwake Explore - three (3) FREE iAwake tracks and information on how to get the most out of your iAwake experience.
Heart Opening – Relaxation
Profound Meditation 3.0
Experience Deep Meditation Now
Stealing Flow - Warm-up
A full-spectrum, whole-brain workout
Access iAwake Explore Now
Want to download the iAwake Explore MP3 tracks
to your computer then transfer to your devices?
Three MP3 format tracks in a .zip (zipped file).
Just double-click the .zip file and extract to play the audio files.
For computer downloading then transferring to media devices only.
Experience neurotechnology that radically decreases the learning curve
for relaxing, meditating, focusing.
Do NOT be fooled by the sounds - pay attention to what you experience
as you use these powerful tracks.
To best facilitate your experience, please:
Use stereo (not mono) headphones while you listen, because the technology uses strategic stereo separation to influence brainwave patterns and will be less effective.
Create a quiet, comfortable space in which to listen undisturbed for the session. Drink a glass of water before and after each session.
Quick Start Guide
Allow yourself to soak in the beautiful sounds, as you feel your body’s tensions easing, your mind stilling and clearing, your heart warming and opening. Use as often as you feel called to. For more info, download the manual.
In just 20 minutes our proprietary entrainment process will gently guide your brain and mind into a deeply enjoyable and relaxing state of meditation in which you will very likely feel the delightful sensation of “floating.” The more you listen to it, the more you will effortlessly shed the stresses of the day. Don't be fooled by the simple running water sound track! This is powerful stuff. Try using it daily for a week and see what changes you notice. For more info, download the manual.
You can listen to this in a relaxed yet present way while you meditate, or you can have it playing in the background while you work, study, create. This is powerful, so while you can loop it to give you more time to experience it... don’t play this more than a few hours every few days. It can be over-stimulating if played too often. If you notice yourself feeling edgy, stop using it for a few days and any uncomfortable symptoms will subside. For more info, download the manual.
And to make sure you won't miss out on new releases, new content, or any of our special offers, please take just one action - below.
About Spam Filters
If you have your spam and junk settings set to their highest setting, then chances are you’ll never hear from us as your provider will block it. It’s an unfortunate limitation most free email providers have against those who use even a trusted email platform to send to lists - with the exception of Gmail and Hotmail.
If you are already part of our mailing list and receive emails from us, we may already be in your whitelist and you’ll be good to go. For all others, please follow the one-step instruction above.
LIST OF PROVIDERS NOTORIOUS FOR BLOCKING EMAIL LISTS:
- Google: puts us in your Promotions folder
- Hotmail, Outlook, MSN and @live: instructions to change settings, >>click on this link<<
- AOL: instructions to change settings, >>click on this link<<
- Mac Mail, @me & iCloud:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later, open the message in the Junk folder, tap the folder icon at the bottom, then tap Inbox to move the message.
- On your Mac, select the message and click the Not Junk button in the Mail toolbar. Or just drag the message to the Inbox in the sidebar.
- At iCloud.com, select the message, then click Not Junk in the notification bar at the top of the message window. Or just drag the message to the Yahoo Inbox in the sidebar.
- Yahoo: Uses a filter called SpamGuard within the program. It automatically sends a lot of emails to the spam folder by default. Uncheck the box and set the setting to low or medium.