How are delta waves useful?
This deeply immersive track has been developed by internationally recognized brainwave audio engineer and hypnotherapist Leigh Spusta, to assist in promoting delta waves in the brain. By increasing this brainwave activity, the listener moves into the ideal place to experience this deeply relaxing state and a myriad of positive benefits...
- Deep Relaxation occurs on both a physical and a psychological level, creating an extraordinary depth of comfort and peace.
- Quickly and easilyenter an altered state of consciousness whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner.
- Expand your mindas the nature and quality of your experience broadens, deepens, and intensifies.
- Whole body/mindevery part of your being experiences the harmonious shift - from your cells to your thoughts, your feelings...
- Supports your experiencecreates and holds the space for your journey to unfold, never distracting or demanding attention.
- Deep physical supportreleases anti-aging hormones, boosts your immune system, supports advanced healing and release of toxic stress.
Use of headphones will is required for an optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 5 minutes. Allow the music soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
"I use his music with my clients and for myself"
As a hypnotherapist, I rely on research. Leigh's brainwave music is specially crafted to produce results, and I use his music with my clients and for myself on a regular basis. In particular, "Deep Delta" is one of the best tracks I've ever used.
~ Lisa Machenberg, C.Ht. - Malibu, CA
"tested his material with my brainwave eeg equipment"
I have had great success with Leigh’s music with my hypnosis clients, helping them to get into deep states easily. I have tested his material with my brainwave eeg analysis equipment, it works quickly and effectively, every therapist should use these tools.
~ Dr David Newman, C.Ht. - Jefferson City, MO
"This track is amazing. It's taking me very deep into my meditative state. "
~ Lise Beaulieu