HeartWave Meditation™'s unique formula is designed to facilitate opening your heart's innate compassion and to support you in experiencing:
- Calming of the mind
- Emotional release
- Opening of the heart
- Fully feeling one's feelings
- Deeper intuition
- Heightened creativity
- Your heart's inmost wisdom & discernment
HeartWave Meditation™ may also benefit:
- Profound movie and music experiences
- Releasing stress
- Heightened physical and mental well-being
- Anxiety and depression
- Engages the heart and the entire energetic system as a whole, not just the brain.
- No danger of emotional overwhelm, as can happen with other technologies, like binaural beats.
- Softens negative emotions.
- Helps to feel one's feelings fully, and avoid emotional repression.
- Can be used simultaneously with other brainwave entrainment programs, including the Profound Meditation Program, to significantly amplify their effects and add a heart-centered component, without interfering with them.
My meditations have been very deep with the 1st track. i love it. The second track works well for the asana portion of the yoga class. The water track I've used for savasana at the end of yoga class and am interested to note how reluctant the students are to come out of their relaxation. It sometimes takes a full minute or two to get them back up to a seated position!
~ Connie McClaran
"The Future of Meditation Products"
I think that HWM is the future of meditation products.
~ Scott Marshall
"I Am Astounded at How Much Love I Feel"
You are really, really on to a major breakthrough in meditation with this HeartWave. Wow. When I meditate with these tracks, I feel the energy in my heart moving and swirling. I am able to stay in my heart for most of the day.
~ Daniel Peebles
Play HeartWave Meditation™ at a comfortable volume through loudspeakers in the background: Your whole environment will be infused with the subtle energetic frequencies of nature, facilitating a sense of balance, calm, and clarity.
Listen to HeartWave Meditation™ with headphones: Listening to HeartWave Meditation™ with headphones provides the optimal effect for deep and profound contemplation and meditation.
Play HeartWave Meditation™ silently: You might find yourself in a situation when you'd like to experience the benefits of HeartWave Meditation™ , but it's inappropriate to be wearing ear buds or listening to music. No problem! Set HeartWave Meditation™ on "repeat" on your MP3 player, then turn the volume down to zero and don't worry about using your ear buds at all.
Due to the powerful biofield (subtle energetic) entrainment technology contained in HeartWave Meditation™ , it will create a calm, peaceful, harmonious field even at zero volume. Some people are more able to consciously detect this energy field than others, but your body and biofield will still register and benefit from it nonetheless.
Notes from Eric Thompson, creator of HeartWave Meditation™ :
When I first began integrating the use of brainwave entrainment technology into my meditation practice, I started noticing results right away. I began to see that its potential seem to hold greater things than had ever been realized up to that point, so I eventually began developing my own proprietary form of brainwave entrainment. With the help of my business partners, John Dupuy and Pam Parsons Dupuy, iAwake Technologies was formed.
Even though I grew and healed in so many ways through the use of brainwave entrainment, I would still experience recurring periods of depression and emotional struggle.
I was aware at this time, though, that an emerging science (as well as teachings from certain wisdom traditions) was pointing to the reality that the heart—and not the brain—is the true center of our being. I learned that:
- During the development of the fetus, the heart forms and starts beating before the brain even starts to develop.
- The electromagnetic field created by the heart is many times larger and more powerful than that created by the brain.
- The heart sends more signals to the brain than the brain sends to the heart.
- Coherent rhythms are capable of entraining brainwave rhythms to those of profound wellbeing, in oneself as well as in others.
- Positive emotions improve the brain’s decision-making ability and even positively influences DNA.
- The communication between the heart and the brain affects emotions, perceptions, and higher mental processes.
- Coherent heart rhythms significantly boost creativity and real-world problem solving.
Around this time two significant developments occurred in my life:
- As part of my evolving meditation practice, I was initiated into a meditative tradition that, in addition to incorporating the elements of sustained mindfulness and insight, also included a deep immersion into the reality of heart-melting compassion and the ecstatic bliss of Samadhi.
- I became ever more immersed into the scientific research and practical use of subtle energy. This led to my development and integration of biofield technology into our work here at iAwake Technologies. This aspect of our work involves digitally capturing very real subtle energies, amplifying them many times and embedding them into our various programs to aid meditation and peak mental states.
These two developments—a heart-centered/compassion-centered spiritual practice and the creation of ultra-coherence in my immediate environment (through the use of the biofield technology)—initiated in me what had been missing from using the brainwave entrainment by itself: A profound and growing inner coherence, poise, resilience, and happiness that just keeps growing to this day. In fact, after more than 20 years of recurring bipolar mania and depression, not only have I been absolutely depression-free for two years, but the inner and outer growth is still ongoing. I still experience trials daily, but things just keep getting better and better.
During this immense period of growth, I have been intent on combining the inner technology of the heart with the outer technology of subtle energetic coherence to create a numinous technology of the heart that speaks the language of the heart, and thereby entrains not only the heart, but the brain and the entire human energetic system as well.
The HeartWave Meditation™ technology uses a new form of technology that is completely different from conventional brainwave entrainment. There are no binaural beats, no isochronic beats and no monaural beats. It does not require the use of headphones in order to be effective, though their use will significantly enhance your experience of the technology.
When using it, some people may first notice that the brain seems to be most affected, and others may have more of a heart-centered experience. Your experience of the technology will evolve the more you use it, but the technology, when used, is in reality always speaking the language of the heart as well as that of the brain and the entire energetic system.
The unique signals in the HeartWave Meditation™ technology are designed to evoke greater coherence in both the physical and energetic aspects of the heart. They help open up your capacity to access your heart’s innate compassion and deepest wisdom and discernment. They help you feel your feelings more fully, and thus prevent emotional dysfunction and the limiting of your higher potential that so often result from emotional repression and suppression.
Because the heart’s capacity to facilitate profound states of peace and calm are so much greater than that of the brain, the HeartWave Meditation™ technology helps quiet the chattering mind very quickly. In fact, you should begin to notice a significant quieting of the mind in just the first two or three minutes of using the HeartWave Meditation™ . With conventional brainwave entrainment, it takes at least six minutes or so to entrain the brain; but because we are using the much more powerful language of the heart, you’ll typically notice the calming effects of the HeartWave Meditation™ in a much shorter period of time.
And because of the heart’s significant relationship to deeper intuition, creativity, and increased resourcefulness, the HeartWave Meditation™ technology can help you naturally access and express more of your innate genius and potential in a world that needs it.
I’d like to thank you for your interest in the HeartWave Meditation™ technology, as well as your support for iAwake Technologies, if you’ve used any of our other programs. I sincerely hope you enjoy your experience of this technology immensely, especially since all it really does is help you experience more of your own infinite heart potential. So, please keep in touch with us and let us know how the HeartWave Meditation™ is helping you.
~ Eric Thompson
- Three 20-minute tracks (Two music tracks and one nature track - 60 minutes total)
- A comprehensive User eManual
- Powerful subtle energetic (biofield and heartwave) frequencies that are naturally stress-reducing, healing, deeply relaxing and uplifting, centering & calming
- Ongoing support (live weekly coaching call, responsive email, active Facebook forum)
This recording is embedded with the subtle energy frequencies of:
A powerful “spiritual solvent” capable of clearing negative emotions and blocks to spiritual awakening; associated with healing, shielding from negativity.
Energy of the Golden Mean
Found to be present at sacred pilgrimage sites; sattvic (harmonizing) properties; profound centering and balancing qualities; deeply calming and purifying.
Naturally stress reducing; healing energy.
Horizontal Negative Green
A powerful spiritual carrier wave involved in prayer, meditation and spiritual and psychic phenomena (like distant healing and nonlocal, or faster than the speed of light, communication).
Contains all 12 higher harmonics – Horizontal Negative Green, Black, Infrared, Red, Orange, Yellow, Positive Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Ultraviolet and White. Can be very invigorating, and tends to push stuck qi until it moves and becomes unblocked.
Alpha,Theta and Delta brainwaves for deep meditation and heart-centered awareness.
The energy center related to emotional intelligence, love relationships, balance, compassion and self-acceptance.
Special frequencies designed to speak the language of the heart. May facilitate increased sense of love, devotion, gratitude, tolerance, patience and the capacity to fully feel one’s feelings.
Helps strengthen communication between the heart and the brain.
The energetic signature of a healthy heart.
Spiritual (Right) Heart Signature
The resonance of the inmost, spiritual heart. Also naturally synchronizes left and right hemispheric brain activity. In addition, when any of the HeartWave Meditation™ tracks are played, this particular signature has a unique effect on the space in which it is played, such that the entire space—and virtually every object within that space—will naturally emit this unique energetic signature. In fact, because this signature is also a carrier wave, all the other energetic signatures in this HeartWave Meditation™ formulation will also be emitted by the space and all the objects in that space. This creates an especially coherent environment for personal and spiritual evolution, so we recommend playing this field often at low or no volume.
Sacred Geometry - Chestahedron
A new geometric form discovered by artist, sculptor and geometrician Frank Chester, with a unique geometry correlated with the human heart. Vibrational tests conducted in this lab confirm that the human energy field is significantly strengthened by this geometrical form.
I have experienced most of the i-Awake library. This is my favorite program. Meditating with Heartwave is deeply relaxing. I find that my decision making is improved when I listen to HW. While I don't understand how it happens, it seems that I connect better with people when HW is playing and we seem to find ourselves on the same wavelength. I find that I have a very heightened sensitivity and level of awareness. In fact, frequently it seems we find each other saying the same words at the same time. While I cannot yet define and quantify the experience, there is something very special going on when I listen, and I have never experienced it on this level with any other program or meditation.
~ Michael Halbfish
I’ve been playing the tracks for about 18 hours per day, on average with one hour in meditation. To me they feel a step beyond Schumann resonance, and miles ahead of everything else so far.
- I’ve dreamt a lot more intensely, and a lot more “working material” than usual
- I’d say that a lot of anger and pain surfaced during the first two weeks, and generally my heart was having a major spring cleaning party; all the while the mindmonkeys have been easing into hibernation.
- With the upgrade, however…I did just listen in at first on sunday, no meditation, and the music impacted me much in the same way a sad-beautiful movie ending does…just felt teary-eyed. In a good way.
Now, meditating with the upgraded tracks, the same amount of stuff that came up in the weeks before has just been condensed into neat hourly packages. You know, deeply realising and feeling that everything that I love is surely dying….and feeling into that and ending up in gratitude at the other end of that tunnel, yet still feeling that sadness; again, the beautiful, not the suffering kind of sadness.
~ Carsten Christiani
It has been 4 months now since my daily practice with PMP began, and a week since I started Beta testing Heart Wave. Many wonderful things have happened in this 4 month period (including almost the complete lifting of a depression that has been with me 13 years), however something very different seems to have dawned within me within these past few days. It is subtle and difficult to place but it feels incredibly good, and stabilized. I sincerely recommend checking Heart Wave out. And also, I have to say Heart Wave has by far some of the most beautiful music of all the iAwake series, I've been waiting for something this aesthically pleasing to come out, most people I have listen to it seem to agree.
Is there such phrase as 'tangible subtle'? Because that's what comes to mind when I try to describe the effect that Heart Wave has on me. It is somewhat astonishing that this level of induced subjective experience is possible without binaural beats or the other conventional brain entrainment technologies. I feel blessed to have found this modality. This truly wonderful technology.
~ Alexander Roxborough
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
- One 60-minute track for digital download
- 1 downloadable high quality zipped MP3 file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional downloadable zipped WAV file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional CD
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)