Neurohacks used to be called Digital Pills and was originally commissioned by a friend and colleague who works in the film industry and wanted effective tools to help movie makers cope better with long, odd hours – in other words to be able to wind down quickly in order to get some sleep, to feel refreshed, enthusiastic, and ready to work in the morning, and to recharge and refocus as needed throughout the day.
The license expired and we brought Digital Pills back home and have reintroduced these awesome tracks as Neurohacks!
Product Info (not PMP)
- Are the three 20-minute tracks in Digital Energy Acupuncture identical?
- What is the difference between Digital Euphoria and Digital Euphoria – Special Edition?
- What is the difference between Gamma-Burst and Gamma/Hyper Gamma?
- NeuroStrength—what are the brainwaves that correlate with each track?
- Neurohacks IS Digital Pills
- Call of the Heart Info
- Which products help with sleep problems?
- Reasonance Discontinued
- Who is the singer on Anahata?
- Transformational Resilience Program 1.0