In this teleseminar, John Dupuy poses the question, “What is the meaning of life?” and tries to give us an answer based on his perspective, on what he’s learned, and goes from there.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “What I’m wondering is… John, you were saying about how basically what I’m looking at is the correlation with the iAwake Technologies and playing tennis, guitar, and how it’s helping you with that. Is that from a concentration-focused standpoint?”
- “I know you recommend an hour meditation and plus or minus it a half hour because I’m someone that’s attempted a meditation practice for decades, and I feel really good when I can do a consistent 25 minutes. So, to stretch to an hour is quite a challenge. I’m wondering what’s the basis behind that period of time.”
- “What is your favorite iAwake product to meditate with?”
- “How can we help others wake up?”
- “I just purchased Profound Meditation Program 3.0, the download. I would like to get the CD version. Would I get a discount on it?”