In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about his answer to the question of “What is the meaning of life?” which some say is unanswerable.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “What does the letting go feel like or look like? I feel I have been present, aware and practicing, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of tangible change in my neurobiological or emotional reaction. I don’t experience or recognize that breaking through to the other parts that you and others share.”
- “I bought two of your products. I bought the NeuroCharger which I play a lot. I have an ADHD and dyslexic grandson, and I play it also because I’m old. I’m retired. I find that it helps me focus more and to feel less anxious. I was wondering if the effects of that are cumulative. Do the effects only last while you’re listening to it or will it slowly, over time, help you to focus or concentrate more?”
- “I’ve tried the [Vaporizing Performance Anxiety], is that only good for sports or is that good for other things?”
- “I tried your Profound Meditation Program 2.0 for quite a while, and then I’ve taken a long break. Like you were saying, you can tell the effects when someone hasn’t been practicing, so I want to come back. I just tried the Profound Meditation Program 3.0 today. Is there a way to briefly say the difference between the Profound Meditation Program 2.0 and the Profound Meditation Program 3.0?”
- “I do have a pretty speedy, addict brain… ADD. It’s [Profound Meditation Program 3.0] not going to make it worse right?”
Some announcement in this teleseminar include:
- Introduction to NeuroStrength to the community has been completed. There is a NeuroStrength Facebook Group that’s really active where people share their experiences working out. Shawn Phillips also participates in the group.
- A sneak peak for a future product: formal beta testing is ongoing for a new series called The Energy Alchemy Series. Three releases will be out in late March that doesn’t have brainwave entrainment and are biofield technology and music only which opens up a lot of musical opportunities.
- A meditation technology app on iPhone is finally launched called ReWire. There are three iAwake tracks on it which are available only through that app.
- John’s book, Integral Recovery, will be coming out in May by SUNY Press.