In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about how one of the most important things in life is for us to practice in order to do the work that we are called to do.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “…while I was listening to you talk, I’m wondering if you approach, or if I approach listening to my… and right now, I’m just listening to the Profound Meditation Program tape. I said, well, I think I need it, so I’m just hooking into it kind of constantly. I’m wondering how you make your decision about what you’re going to listen to. Do you go, ‘Oh, I need the heart one now,’ or ‘Now, I need the harmonic,’ or ‘Now, I need the meditation.’ Do you make a sort of conscious, intellectual choice or is that…? Anyway, that’s the question. It’s like, do you approach listening to all the different CDs… or you’re probably listening to it in another way?”
- “I wanted to find out just in terms of can you talk a little bit more about the releasing process and what you do with physical pain in your body.”
- “This morning, I had an incident where somebody ran into me in the swimming pool. I got pissed off and I made a comment to the person when I was in a state of anger. I really don’t do that. I apologized. I told this person not to take it personally, but I was really surprised that I reacted. I’m wondering if part of it is that I am working with these tapes as much as I am, that this is coming up.”
- “I’m interested in checking out more of your products, but I’m building a second career in addiction recovery and money is tight. What can I do?”
- “I was wondering, do we use the same phone call and passcode each day that you have this same class?”
- “I wanted to find out if you feel that there is a difference between alcohol or substance abuse and substance addiction.”