Technological Grace – 5.8.13
In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about the profound and evolutionary effects of brain entrainment techonology to our lives. He also expresses the need for us to utilize this technology to wake up and to help others to do the same.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “How could you use the Profound Meditation Program in concert with meditation to sort of enhance creativity and problem solving?”
- “Have you seen people who’ve been using the program and have really enhanced their mental capacity?”
- “Are there any particular tracks that best support human healing? If so, what is the recommended duration for listening to said tracks?”
- “I was wondering if any of your programs stimulate that part of the brain – I guess it’s the amygdala and the area above that where the emotional life is.”
- “If you have an intention for a question that you have that you don’t have the answer for and you want to open your mind to receive guidance from your higher power or whatever you want to call it – I guess you could have other intentions, but I’m just using that as an example of an intention – would it be a good idea to choose one track and repeat it over and over again?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- A new program will be released soon called Brain Catalyst. Beta testing is currently being conducted for NeuroStrength 3.0 and Gamma Burst which are both part of Brain Catalyst. Stay tuned for further announcements on the release.
- Mobile apps are currently being developed for iAwake Technologies. A mobile app that’s already available on iTunes called ReWire contains three iAwake Technologies tracks called Joy, Calm, and Focus. These are available exclusively only on ReWire. Practitioners might also find useful a truly integral app called Life Balance Matrix also available on iTunes.