In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about how in this day and age, when we work on our selves through continuous practice, we can become individually connected to all things, and synchronicities happen – extraordinary and miraculous events that you can see and that has no causal connection that seem to be connected to a field of unfolding, deep meaning, and purpose.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “How is your Profound Meditation Program related to the Holosync technology of Bill Harris? Can you say that your program provides the same possibilities that Holosync offers? I’m asking this because I was using Holosync some years ago and stopped because I didn’t have enough time to do it everyday. Now I want to start again in using the binaural technology, but I don’t know if I should carry on with Holosync or with your Profound Meditation Program. What is your advise?”
- “One immediate question occurs to me, and it’s prompted by the sheer variety of audio meditations that you have on offer. Where do you begin? Or perhaps more importantly, stop? There are many exciting-sounding meditations here, but I feel that by choosing one of them, I’m losing out on something newer.”
- “I guess my question would be piggybacking along that last question – starting out and picking certain tracks. I’ll just be honest with you… What if a person is still kind of relying on some other medications (natural ones)? I guess I’m wondering what I should be looking out for as I use these tracks and I’m tapering off and easing my body off of nicotine and things like that?”
“Does the Profound Meditation Program 3.0 package have any of the biofield entrainment incorporated in that? Or is it kept out of that?”
- “I’m doing some energy work from a boutique kind of school, working with 10 different energy levels – probably similar to the chakras and 12 other energies. I’m just wondering what sort of consideration I need to make regarding the biofield entrainment and the work that I’m donig in that other energy.”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- John will be conducting talks in Pleasant Hill, CA on July 19, and in Belmont, CA on July 21. For more details, visit: http://www.integralrecovery.com/events.
- If anybody would like to sponsor a talk for your group or community, John would love to do it with you via Skype.
Integral Recovery podcasts are now happening weekly. For the exact details, visit: http://www.integralrecovery.com/integral-recovery-podcast.