In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about the search for self, the search for direction, and the search for purpose. He illustrates this process by sharing with us his own experience on how he discovered his purpose.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “I’ve heard the opinion that all artificial or forceful approaches to meditation could damage our energy system, and that it’s better to let them open naturally and not try to cut the corners…”
- “Is it possible to develop an addiction to Profound Meditation?”
- “Will I lose my momentum if from time to time I meditate less?”
- “John, we have three dogs. If they are around the Profounf Meditation Program 3.0 without headsets or the Energy Alchemy tapes, will this affect them in any way? You may not know, but it has been something we wonder about.”
- “What tracks are best to use for the biofield during the day like while you’re at your desk? Does Audio Chi and NeuroCharger have biofield technology?”
- “I’m having surgery on Monday and I’m pretty anxious about it. It’s a shoulder replacement. I do Profound Meditation Program 3.0 each day and I have the new Energy Alchemy Series. I have other things, too, like Euphoria… I have pretty much what you have put out there. What do you suggest that I do that is very calming to have in my space to help me with the anxiety?”
- “The Euphoria files that I downloaded disappeared in my computer somewhere and I can’t find them, so I was trying to download them again. It just says, ‘Access Denied.’ I don’t know how to correct that.”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- Beta-testing is currently ongoing for a new release called VisionQuest which will be coming out in late April.
- Eric Thompson is also working on a new program called Brain Catalyst. No release date yet; just watch out for announcements.
- Integral Recovery book by John Dupuy is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Also, John will be out on the road to do readings and promote the book. He will be in the Bay Area around June 8.