In this teleseminar, John Dupuy briefly talks about using meditation for fitness.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- (regarding the Profound Meditation Program) “Is it okay to bypass the first set? I know there are three sets; I’m on the second one, and I kind of like it.”
- “I’ve used Holosync for some time, and I found out that a friend of mine lives with Eric Thompson. I called him, and I talked to him, and did the demo online a couple of times. I noticed that I could feel the biofield, and I actually could feel the meridians in my body for some time, and the chakras. I also felt feverish after using that technology – or after using it. I got a little bit afraid of continuing to use it. I guess I’m just wondering if there are any dangers to using the Profound Meditation Program as far as you know, and this fever – the feeling of having a fever – is it part of the purification process?”
- “I’m getting a pulsating of the audio at the lower frequencies when I play the demo audio while on two of my laptops. It is fine on other computers. Are there some settings on the Windows Media Player that might affect this? I’m probably going to buy the whole PMP program after this call; I was wondering if – including the DVDs – this might eliminate this problem. I assume that this will also give me pristine files that I could copy years from now to another computer, only using the DVDs to copy the file and storing them?”
- “Does the workout count toward the 2-hour limit on meditation?”
- “I have a question about the biofield technology and silent entrainment. You guys say that by placing the MP3 player at the lowest volume, placing it in your pocket, will allow us to get entrained silently. Technically, does the MP3 player need to have external speakers for this to work?”
- “I talked to Eric a bit about the technology of Profound Meditation, and it was kind of hard for me to understand some of what he was talking about. I was wondering if you could explain what else comprises the Profound Meditation technology other than the binaural beats and explain the effects of those technologies; that would be helpful.”
- “I’ve been reading the 3.0 user manual, and there’s no mention of the science of overwhelm. I haven’t been able to find that list. Can you comment or point me in the right direction?