Mastery – 7.16.14
In this teleseminar, John Dupuy shares how sticking to his practice nurtures what he is going through right now in life. A vibrant and down-to-earth take on responsibility, wisdom, awareness, compassion, personal transformation… and how working on balancing our interior and exterior expands to our life and those who we touch daily. A beautiful call with practical knowledge set in the context of using iAwake Technologies to practice being present to life and what being alive entails, no matter what.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Is running Harmonic Resonance Meditation Delta in the background good while sleeping?”
- “What is the difference between using (and the effects on the brain, too) binaural beats and brainwave frequency like delta, theta, beta…? I was just wondering what is the difference, and what effect listening to music that’s got theta waves in it versus the binaural beats?”
- “The manual mentions the importance of drinking water before and after a session to help flush toxins from the brain. What sorts of toxins are these?”
- “I recently purchased your Profound Meditation Program 3.0 and have a question. Since starting the program (and finding it very helpful in my meditation practice) I have been put on an antidepressant for post-traumatic stress. My doctor has recommended that I stay on the medication for 6 months. In your use manual, you have a disclaimer stipulating that one not use the program if on medication. Could you advise me as to whether I should stop the Profound Meditation Program for the next 6 months? What difficulties could I expect should I use the program while on the medication? I am not epileptic nor am I prone to seizures.”
- “My challenge is that I have a difficult time falling asleep. I don’t want to turn to a sleep aid but sometimes I must. Do you have a program that helps insomnia? If so, I would like to try it.”