In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about using the technology of Profound Meditation Program to help veterans coming back from combat heal; and, on the other hand, help service people in their training, and also in improving their emotional health, before going into combat.
John also talks about how integral practice can help in increasing creativity; in his personal experience, integral practice helped in the flow of his creativity in music.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Is it okay if I just used, as background, Audio Chi and Audio Serenity, etc.? I would like to use them all and I do not find too much time other than doing the PMP and other release tracks.”
- “Which tracks can you use as background and which [tracks] do you need headphones?”
- (Question on release tracks that came with PMP) How were the release tracks put together with PMP, and is it designed to have the effect that “stuff will come up” while listening? Coming up is one thing, and letting go of it, and the technique of letting go of it; can you expound on that?
- Have you had any experience with PMP used by people who have had strokes?
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- Digital Euphoria (special edition) at the end of the week