Eric Thompson, the past Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies and a groundbreaking pioneer in the development of biofield technology, conducts this week’s teleseminar and answers some questions that he was recently asked by one of our practitioners in which he explains the differences between binaural beats, brainwave entrainment, and the biofield technology.
He also answers a question about how the nervous system recovers naturally.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Can you overlay different biofields from various tracks and amplify the effect as opposed to just stacking multiple copies of the same tracks?”
- “Should I play a silent biofield and another song at the same time?”
- “About meditation and the Samadhi state – what is it?”
- “Should a person start with the iAwake program that feels right to them or should they start with Profound Meditation Program 3.0 first?”
- Suggestions about dreams when you’re maybe experiencing emotional issues that emerge in your dreams that you thought that you had let go of a long time ago.
- “I have both Audio Oxygen and Digital Energy Acupuncture which use only biofield technology, but I’ve noticed that Audio Oxygen isn’t divided into three 20-minutes like Digital Energy Acupuncture is. Could you tell me the reason behind this and what are the primary differences between the two recordings?”
- “How does brainwave entrainment or the brainwave signatures would interface with a practice of the chakras?”